Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

focus on the good

pictures by: Aleksandra Rochowczyk


Top: H&M; Scarf: H&M; Shorts: Miss Guided: Shoes: Schuh

So today I wanted to talk about three new items that you can see on my pictures. My new neon H&M scarf, my metallic sneakers that I received for my birthday this year from my friend Elina AND these S H O R T shorts.

These Miss Guided shorts are also a birthday present and been in my wardrobe the whole summer. I didn´t dare myself to wear them even though they have been a huge trend this summer, especially here in the UK. Not only are they TOO short, I think I will need a few more training sessions in gym to wear them without any tights. As I´m already speaking about my tights, I found the perfect solution today. I just combined these shorts with my black tights so the whole outfit doesn´t seem that naked. :D

xoxo
Gentiana


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen