Dienstag, 12. März 2013

Rihanna / River Island





 
pictures by: Aleksandra Rochowzyck


Baseball Jacket: Rihanna/River Island; Jumper and Skirt: Rihanna/River Island; Backpack: Rihanna/River Island; Shoes: Asos


There is definitely a huge difference between yesterday´s and today´s post. While I was standing in the cold with snow over me yesterday, I am enjoying the sun today! This weather is driving me insane.

I was literally fighting with the wind today as you can see. Hair everywhere!!

I am sure you guys heard about the collaboration between the high-street retailer River Island and singer Rihanna. She released her collection just recently and I have to say that I really love the clothing line. Every single piece had a cool detail and was absolutely something I would wear. I decided to go for this grey outfit. Baseball Jacket with white leather sleeves, grey jumper and skirt and this sweet backpack with the golden detail of Egyptian Goddess Isis. 

xoxo
Gentiana


Schon witzig das ich gestern im Schnee stand, während ich heute die Sonne in meinem Rock genieße. Dieses Wetter macht mich verrückt. Ich habe wortwörtlich mit dem Wind kämpfen müssen. Meine Haare sind nur so durch die Gegend geflogen.

Ihr habt sicher schon von der Kollaboration zwischen dem High-Street Retailer River Island und der Sängerin Rihanna gehört. Die Kollektion ist erst vor kurzem raus gekommen und ich muss sagen das sie mir wirklich gefällt.

Leider konnte ich natürlich nicht alles kaufen also habe ich mich für dieses graue Outfit aus ihrer Kollektion entschieden. Graue Baseball-Jacke mit weißen Leder-Armen, grauer Pulli und Rock und dieser süsse Rucksack mit dem goldenen Detail der Egyptischen Götting Isis.

xoxo
Gentiana

2 Kommentare: