Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

my cover of Liquideep - Alone



Besides the whole fashion fever I wanted to show you something which accompanies me also every day through life. MUSIC! This is my first youtube video and I am very excited to show it to you. Please bare in mind that it´s my first one so please be gently :) Big thank you to Patrick Amos for helping me and playing the guitar. You made the song sound even better. For those who haven´t heard of Liquideep, please check out the original (house) song.

xoxo
Gentiana

Neben dem ganzen Fashion-Fieber wollte ich euch endlich zeigen, was mich noch so jeden Tag beschäftigt und durch´s Leben begleitet. MUSIK! Hier ist mein erstes youtube Video. Das Original stammt von der Band "Liquideep" aus Südafrika die House-Musik produzieren. Ein großes Dankeschön an Patrick Amos, der mich während des Songs mit der Gitarre begleitet hat.

xoxo
Gentiana

 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ahmazing!! I'm surprised i'm even the first to comment. Love how you started with an acapella and then singing with the guitar. Love it. Your voice has a nice tone to it.. Go Girl!!
    Hot Happenings!

    AntwortenLöschen