Montag, 14. Mai 2012

BLACK LEATHER






Jacket: Public Beware; Leggings: H&M; Shoes: Zara; Sunglasses: Vintage (Brick Lane); Lipstick: MAC

My latest shopping conquests are this Jacket and these sunglasses which I both bought in Brick Lane yesterday. While walking through Brick Lane I stood in front of the store "Public Beware". One month ago I fell in love with this Jacket because of its leather details on the arms, the gold zipper and the high collar. It was too expensive so I decided to leave it in the store. Since I started dreaming of the Jacket I decided to jump in yesterday and just buy it.  It never took me only five seconds to decide to buy something! And I loveeeeeeee it!

I also found some cool vintage sunnies. I combined my new pieces with my half leather, half polyester leggings and my Asos shoes with the transparent heel. To give that outfit the special touch I put on my red lipstick from MAC.

Tell me your thoughts about this outfit.

xoxo
Gentiana


3 Kommentare: