Montag, 13. Februar 2012

PURE LONDON













Blazer: ASOS; Top: Hallhuber; Trousers: Airfield; Shoes: ASOS



What a hectic day! I have been to the PURE LONDON today, the UK´s favourite fashion buying destination. We were running from Catwalk Shows to Trend Forecast Presentations for A/W 12/13 from WGSN, all day. We had the opportunity to sit in the front row to see exactly the shape and and the fabrics that have been used by Designers for the next A/W collection for this year. I have seen a lot of different inspiring & great designs. We have seen Yumi, Cannisse, Derhy and many more. I will tell you more about my favourite Designers in the next days. What I can tell you right now is that a lot of wild & animal prints, spicy colours and classy as well as sporty looks are coming.

xoxo
Gentiana






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen