Samstag, 25. Februar 2012

London Fashion Week Day 6








Jeans/Leather Jacket: Asos; Skirt: Topshop: Shoes: Asos; Sun Glasses: Ray Ban



At the sixth day of the London Fashion Week me and my "Blogger Crew" decided to dedicate the day fully to the LFW Exhibition. The 2012 Pre-Fall Showrooms were breathtaking. We have met the jewellery Designers Tomasz Donocik and Mawi. I have also seen some shoes that made me speachless! I want all of themmm!

I wanted to wear something more comfortable so I chose my black long skirt which I got from Topshop. As I went through my friends closet, this bleached jeans jacket with leather details on both arms catched my eyes. So I had to match my make up to it...That´s the result ;)

xoxo
Gentiana



2 Kommentare:

  1. Do you have any photos of jewellery designers who you met and their collection?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes I do..and I will post them today ;)

    AntwortenLöschen